环境观察员

环境观察员
环境赐予人类相信真理的力量

子义:brand

子义:brand

  A:Wow, I love those jeans! Are they designer jeans?

  哇,我喜欢那些牛仔裤。他们是名牌吗?

  B:I don’t know. My mother just gave them to me.

  我不知道,是我妈妈给我的。

  A:Let me see. These are really expensive jeans! Your mother must really love you.

  让我看看。这牛仔裤真的很贵。你的妈妈一定很爱你。

  B:I guess. I don’t really like designer clothes though. I don’t know why people spend so much money on a piece of clothing. The money could be spent in a much better way.

  我想是的。可我不怎么喜欢名牌衣服。我不明白为什么人们要在一件衣服上花这么多的钱。钱应该花在更好的地方。

  A:Well, if you decide you don’t want them, let me know. I’m sure I could find someone who would like to wear them.

  如果你决定不想要他们就告诉我,我保证可以找到喜欢穿它的人。

  B:Do you have a lot of brand name clothes?

  你有很多名牌衣服吗?

  A:I wouldn’t wear anything that wasn’t a brand name.

  我不穿没有牌子的衣服。

  B:Really? You must spend a lot of money on clothing then.

  真的吗?那你一定在衣服上花了很多钱。

  A:I do, but I think it’s worth it. People treat you differently when you have nice clothing on.

  是的,但是我觉得值得。当你穿好衣服时人们对你的态度都不一样。

  B:Do you think that’s true?

  你认为确实是那样吗?

  A:Sure. Pay attention as you walk down the street in those jeans. People will be looking.

  当然。当你穿着那条牛仔裤在街上走的时候你留意一下,人们会注意你。

  B:I don’t believe it. I think designer clothing is a complete waste of money. Especially when you can’t afford it!

  我不相信。我认为品牌衣服完全是浪费钱,尤其是当你买不起的时候。

  A:To each their own, I guess!

  我想,各人有各人的想法吧!

环境观察员 版权所有,未经允许不得转载:环境观察员 » 子义:brand
分享到: 更多 (0)

猜你也想读下面的文章: